Kennerly Lamishaw & Rossi LLP
707 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1400
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Tel : 213.312.1250
Fax : 213.312.1266
- University of San Diego, Juris Doctorate
- Stanford University, Bachelor of Arts
Nancy Kennerly is a transactional real estate attorney and the co-managing partner of Kennerly Lamishaw & Rossi LLP. Ms. Kennerly’s practice focuses on commercial and retail acquisitions, dispositions, development and leasing of a wide variety of real estate projects (including regional malls and power centers, healthcare, office space, mixed use and urban in-fill projects). In addition, Ms. Kennerly represents clients in the formation of investment and equity entities (joint ventures, partnership and limited liability companies) and other ownership vehicles. Ms. Kennerly’s client base includes national and regional developers, educational and health care/medical institutions, multi-media entertainment companies, financial institutions, asset managers and pension plan advisors, private real estate owners and investors, manufacturers and national retailers. Ms. Kennerly has experience in design, construction and construction management contracts and has worked on environmentally challenged projects and those requiring federal, state and collaboration.
Ms. Kennerly was formerly a partner with Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker LLP and was, for 14 years, the Vice Chair of that firm’s Real Estate Department. Ms. Kennerly is listed in the Who’s Who of American Real Estate Lawyers and in The Best Lawyers in America (2003 to present) and is recognized by Los Angeles Magazine as a “Super Lawyer”. In 2015, Ms. Kennerly was elected to the American College of Real Estate Lawyers (ACREL). Ms. Kennerly is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers and a former Chair of the Commercial Development Subcommittee of the Los Angeles County Bar Association (Real Property Section). Ms. Kennerly is a frequent speaker on issues concerning the real estate industry.
Ms. Kennerly received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Stanford University and her Juris Doctorate degree from the University of San Diego, where she was a member of the San Diego Law Review. Ms. Kennerly is a member of the California Bar Association and Los Angeles County Bar Association.
- Represent Los Angeles’ largest private hospital/health care provider (and its subsidiaries) in its leasing (both as a tenant and as a landlord) of medical, office, research, laboratory and warehouse space. Recent transaction include leasing approximately 28,000 RSF for bio-medical research and 31,000 RSF for conference center uses.
- Represent Southern California’s largest private university in various of its real estate transactions. Transactions have included the acquisition of property for the expansion of the campus; the development, ground leasing, and acquisition of student housing; leasing of medical office space; and expansion of its medical campus.
- Represent a number of renowned entertainment/studio/media companies in connection with leasing and acquisition and dispositions of properties, including corporate headquarters, sound stages and editing/recording/production and office space facilities.
- Represent one the country’s largest owners of regional shopping centers in connection with its retail and office leasing activities
- Member of the American College of Real Estate Lawyers
- Honored as one of “The Best Lawyers in America” from 2003 to present, which recognizes the top 4% of attorneys in the country.
- Guest lecturer, The Gould School of Law – University of Southern California: Transactional real estate
- Alumna Member – National Charity League, Pasadena