Kennerly Lamishaw & Rossi LLP
707 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1400
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Tel : 213.312.1250
Fax : 213.312.1266
- University of Southern California, Juris Doctorate, 2015
- University of Southern California, Bachelor of Arts, 2012
Lyndsay Kinstler is a transactional real estate attorney at Kennerly Lamishaw & Rossi LLP whose practice focuses on leasing, acquisitions and dispositions, joint ventures, and financing transactions for a wide-range of clients, including institutional and non-institutional investors, developers, lenders, health-care institutions, small businesses, and individuals.
Ms. Kinstler received her Juris Doctorate from the University of Southern California Gould School of Law in 2015, where she was on the Southern California Interdisciplinary Law Journal, a member of the Women’s Law Association, and the Vice-President of Special Events for the Sports Law Society. While in Law School, Ms. Kinstler also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Patrick J. Walsh of the US District Court, Central District of California and represented clients as a certified law student intern in USC’s Post Conviction Justice Project.
Ms. Kinstler received her BA from University of Southern California. She majored in psychology with a minor in business and graduated with Honors in 2012. Ms. Kinstler attended USC on an athletic scholarship and played for four years on USC’s Division 1 Women’s Tennis Team.
- Represent one of the largest nonprofit academic medical centers in the United States in connection with the leasing of office and medical office space throughout Southern California.
- Represent USC in the leasing of USC Village, a 15-acre $700 million residential and retail complex, comprising 1.2 million square feet, which opens in Fall 2017.
- Represent institutional investor in connection with the acquisition and disposition of both developed and undeveloped industrial, commercial and mixed-use sites Represent institutional investor in the formation of a joint venture for the acquisition and development of a commercial shopping center in California.
- Admission: California State Bar
- Member: LA County Bar Association