Kennerly Lamishaw & Rossi LLP
707 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1400
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Tel : 213.312.1250
Fax : 213.312.1266
- New York University School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2000
- Wellesley College, Bachelor of Art, 1997
Anne Moyer is Of Counsel at Kennerly Lamishaw & Rossi LLP with a background in transactional real estate and secured real estate finance. Ms. Moyer’s transactional practice includes the representation of lenders, developers, real estate investment trusts, pension advisory firms, and institutional landlords and tenants in a broad spectrum of acquisitions and dispositions, loans, and leases throughout the United States. Ms. Moyer’s finance experience includes the representation of institutional lenders and developers on permanent mortgage and mezzanine financings.
Ms. Moyer received her Bachelor of Arts degree, cum laude, from Wellesley College in 1997 and her Juris Doctorate degree, cum laude, in 2000 from the New York University School of Law, where she was an articles editor of the Environmental Law Journal. Ms. Moyer is a member of the State Bar of California and the Los Angeles County Bar Association.
- Represent the purchaser regarding all real estate matters related to the acquisition of a manufacturing business with facilities located throughout the United States.
- Represent institutional lender in connection with mortgage loans in principal amounts of $3,000,000 to $100,000,000.
- Represent institutional sellers of office, multifamily, and retail properties in CMBS loan assumptions and defeasances.
- Negotiate retail leases and in power centers and regional malls throughout California and the Southwest on behalf of pension advisory firm.
- Represent national real estate investment trust on all aspects of office leasing and operations.
- Represent hospital system on office leasing portfolio in Los Angeles area.
- Represent tenant in common investors on sale, refinancing and roll-up transactions.