Kennerly Lamishaw & Rossi LLP
707 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1400
Los Angeles, CA 90017
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 1986
- University of Virginia, Political and Social Thought, 1983
Kristin Muhl is a transactional real estate attorney at Kennerly Lamishaw & Rossi LLP. Ms. Muhl’s practice focuses on the acquisition, disposition, development and leasing of commercial, industrial and retail properties.
Ms. Muhl has previously served as Senior Vice President and General Counsel and Chief In-House Counsel for two large national real estate investment portfolios. These positions provided her with extensive legal and business affairs experience as she was charged with strategic planning and negotiation of highly competitive and complex business matters. She started her legal career at Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker LLP and honed her skills as an associate in the Real Estate Department for 6 years.
Ms. Muhl received her Bachelor of Arts with High Honors (Magna Cum Laude) from the University of Virginia in 1983, and her Juris Doctorate from University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law in 1986. Ms. Muhl is a member of the State Bar of California.
Ms. Muhl is passionate about community service. She serves as the Director of the Foster Children’s Resource Center, a service program of the Assistance League of Los Angeles, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and as a volunteer for the American Diabetes Association and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund. In recognition of her efforts, she was awarded the Volunteer Service Award from President Obama’s Council on Service and Civic Participation in 2010.
- Represented seller in commercial and industrial property sales in excess of $100 million.
- Represented seller in commercial and industrial property sales in excess of $200 million.
- Current projects include representation of entertainment company in 50,000RSF office lease and sublease of 28,500RSF of mixed use space.